Who we are
Loan Estimate Review, a DBA of Seafirst Financial Services (NMLS #866808).
100 West Harrison
Seattle, WA 98119
What personal data we collect
The types of information we collect and share depends on the product or service you have with us. That information can include:
- Social Security Number and Income
- Credit history and credit scores
- Account balances and payment history
When you are no longer our customers, we continue to share your information as described below.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Apply for a loan or give us your income information
- provide employment information or give us your contact information
- show your government-issued ID
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
How do we protect your personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards, and secured files and buildings.
How do we share your personal information?
All financial companies need to share customers’ information to run their everyday business. Here are the reasons we can share your personal information
- For our everyday business purposes — such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), responds to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus.
- For our marketing purposes — to offer our own products and services to you.
Reasons we do not share your personal information
- For joint marketing with other financial institutions
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes — information about your transactions and experiences, or your credit worthiness.
- For our affiliates to market to you .
- For non-affiliates to market to you.
Can I limit sharing of my information?
Financial companies can choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers to limit some, but not all sharing. Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your credit worthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State Laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Call us at 206-315-9203.